Axilis is an agile team of exceptional engineers and product designers with offices in NYC, Providence and Zagreb. They help businesses of all sizes design & build impactful software products. Their clients range from well-funded startups to large enterprises. They embrace agility and collaboration to continuously drive business results.
They are known for their friendly work atmosphere. They regularly host events, such as meetups, workshops and conventions. They also give back to the community by sharing their learnings through their blog and free workshops.
Axilis begins and ends with their team and they’re committed to building a world-class company.
For office in Zagreb, they’re looking for a self-motivated Junior QA Engineer who will be responsible for delivering high quality products into the hands of their clients and keeping them delighted. As a Software QA Engineer at Axilis, you’ll be working with a team of extremely talented engineers and making sure our solutions are stable, consistent, reliable, flexible, secure and easy-to-use. They don’t care if you’re experienced or not, as long as you are capable and willing to learn.
Your main responsibilities will be:
● Designing and implementing various test strategies for new and existing features
● Defining and executing test plans and test cases
● Devising methods to improve efficiency of testing, with emphasis on test automation
● Collaborating with the development team to successfully resolve problems found during testing
● Promoting an overall culture of quality
They expect you to
● Have a keen eye for details
● Be an analytical thinker and a strong problem solver
● Have general understanding of web application architecture
● Be comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced and informal environment
● Have the ability and willingness to learn quickly and share knowledge with other team members
What they offer
● Working on challenging and interesting projects
● Using latest technologies and tools
● Great new office with a lot of comfortable space
● Entrepreneurial atmosphere
● Macbook or a Windows laptop + 2 external displays
● Competitive salary
● Flexible working hours
● Chance to work remotely
Sounds interesting? Apply at: https://axilis.talentlyft.com/jobs/junior-qa-engineer-67