Are you driven by the ability to work and develop in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies? Keep on reading because we’re hiring.
Currently, we are looking for candidates to fill in a Backend web developer position in our R&D centre in Zagreb, Varaždin or Osijek. The position focuses on creating and maintaining web services that interact with a complex database, and we’re looking for a competent ambitious individual to join our team and work on challenging international projects.
Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Developing new solutions and features and improving existing systems
- Solving problems in a competent and collaborative environment
- Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Gathering specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Cooperating closely with Product Management
- Handling multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets
Requirements expected of potential candidates:
- Experience with Laravel, WordPress and Vue.JS, however at least 2 year of experience working on the Web with PHP and JS is fine as long as you have the will to learn a new stack
- Degree in computer science – however, your experience and proven skills are more important 😉
- At least a web app or two under your belt
- Excellent knowledge of PHP/JS and in-depth understanding of HTML/CSS
- Comprehension of Object Oriented Programming, design patterns and web application development
- Keeping up with latest web development news and technologies
- Knowledge of German is an advantage
Compensation and awards employees can expect:
While the compensation for this position is ultimately dependent upon the candidate’s experience and other qualifications, we offer our employees a competitive package. We also ensure that our developers have modern workstations with the technology they require. There’s reasonable flexibility about working schedule and we allow our employees the possibility to occasionally work from home.
Interested to know more?
Send us your CV and motivation expressed in any form in English or Croatian to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30.5.2018. See you!