What can we offer?
- Working in a fast-growing company and motivating environment
- Opportunity to focus on quality and follow best practices while working on cool projects
- Opportunity to participate in improving the development process
- Opportunity for advancement and growth (through conferences, workshops, lectures…)
- Support and guidance in taking on new responsibilities
- An innovative culture with great people to work with
- High-end equipment and devices
- A competitive salary with salary raises proportionally to your growth
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
We are looking for Android Developers to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is a team player, passionate about improving our technical foundation and user experience and has the following knowledge and skills:
- 2+ years of android development experience with Java and Kotlin
- Knowledge and understanding of the following technologies, tools and architecture: MVP and/or MVVM with the principles of Clean architecture, Dagger2 and/or Koin, OkHttp3, Retrofit2, Glide, RxJava (+ popular library that binds to RxJava), Coroutines+Flow
- Knowledge of API specification (REST) / JSON API standard
- Experience in working in GitLab (for VCS, CI and CD)
- Experience with Unit testing
- Experience with working on a project for an external client
- Self-starter, able to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A genuine interest in emerging mobile technologies and a desire for improvement and progress
This job is not an entry level but a mid-senior level position.
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you’re willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply now and make an impact on your career!