Be part of a revolutionary change!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible.
Our new vision means we’re reinventing our approach to analytics, reporting and planning. Join us as Junior SQL Developer and you’ll work closely with both the Business and IT teams to design, build, and support corporate data warehouse and processes that will be utilized in business reporting and analytics.
Join our team in Philip Morris Zagreb if you are a ﬁnal year student, graduating soon or have freshly graduated and see your future career in data warehousing. As you take your ﬁrst professional steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally ﬁnd in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your professional development.
We offer full time employment with ﬁxed term contract in duration of 12 months and possibility of permanent employment.
As a Junior SQL Developer, you will be supporting maintenance and building data warehouse structures in Microsoft SQL Server environment:
- Learn how to identify business needs, propose solutions meeting identiﬁed needs and implement agreed deliverables in timely manner.
- Develop and extend existing ETL/SSIS packages in SQL 2016 for Data Warehouse and downstream data models.
- Write analytical queries in T-SQL language.
- Create new or update existing TSQL procedures, views, and tables.
- Maintain and support SQL Server Analysis Cubes.
- Perform cleaning and validation of data in the data warehouse per business requirements.
- Define and oversee data security.
Who we’re looking for?
- Final year student or recent graduate with University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and database modelling.
- Strong interest in data modelling and analytics.
- Highly analytical and curious mindset with ability to sort through complex issues and sense for details.
- Learn on the go.
- Capability to cooperate and communicate effectively. Proficiency in spoken and written English and Croatian.
To join our team, apply no later than 18th of July via link.